BFA B-Complete - 2.5kg
- Improved Gut Health
- Highly Recommended for Ulcer Prone Horses
- Antioxidants for health & well being
- Slow energy release
- Calmer Temperament
- Shine & Coat enhancing
- Equine gut health - high in resistant starch
- Insoluble fibre for gut integrity
- Phyto-active molecules to provide anti-oxidant protection
- Active compounds assist to calm and promote animal well-being
- High in potassium for electrolyte balance
- All natural - 100% Australian made and owned
- Vitamins-A,C,E,B1,B2,B6, Niacin Polyphenols-Flavonoids, Phenolic acids, Carotenoids-Lycopene, B-carotene
Recommended daily intake for a 14.5hh-15hh horse (approx. 500kg) is 100g per day. This may be varied depending on the animal’s individual circumstances, including an increase of 50% during times of heavy training. B-Complete is 100% natural so you adjust to best meet your animal’s needs, without concern.
Active compounds like dopamine, nor-epinephrine and serotonin all act to calm the animal and promote a sense of well-being, helping to make the animal more relaxed and easier to manage.
The burning of fuels at the cellular level (sugars and fats), and the normal functioning of the immune system, create a degree of oxidative stress due to the formation of reactive oxygen species. These free radicals can damage tissue unless neutralised by the antioxidant tools at the animal’s disposal. Green banana is recognised as an antioxidant rich feed with a wide spectrum of antioxidant compounds (phenolics, carotenoids, ascorbic acid or Vitamin C, tocopherols or Vitamin E, dopamine, flavonoids, norepinephrine) which are primarily located in the peel.
EQUINE GUT HEALTH
The health benefits that derive from supplementary feeding of dried green bananas are broad and include: The resistant starch and insoluble fibre act as pre-biotics to favour the nourishment of microflora in the gut (particularly the hindgut) to stabilise the microbiome and create a state of eubiosis, or harmony in the gut. As the gut is the largest immune organ in the animal, this stability promotes immune competence allowing the equine to counter bacterial, fungal, viral or parasitic challenges. Gut stability also improves digestion, feed utilisation and temperament. In addition, green bananas have been shown to have antiulcerogenic properties.